The pair has printed a nice pin bar on resistance at 0.7382, with a nice bearish candle behind it. I’m putting a retracement sell limit on AUDUSD with a stop above previous high. Take profit at 0.7240 giving us a R:R above 2. The analysis and entry are made on the 4H chart.
The Gold trade from last week looks pretty good with very solid bullish momentum. The target is around 1282, giving us a three to one prospect in terms of R:R.
Going long GBPUSD this morning, pair is trending up and risk can be kept low at latest fractal.
Another signal, going long CADJPY, good R:R prospect.
I am shorting EIRCAD on a downward trend, price below cloud, EMA slope is down, RSI has bounced, stop at latest fractal.
Short signal on GBPJPY, EMA trending down, stop at fractal.
The short trade on CADJPY is looking good, we are targeting the support area and stop has been trailed to B/E.
Long signal on EURNZD
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm