A bearish engulfing has printed on the 8H chart, hence we are shorting the EURUSD. Stop above previous high (1.1187) and T/P at next weekly support level (1.0792). Going in with a 1% risk, risk:reward ratio around 2.5 to 1.
Here is a trade idea on EURUSD. Just wait for a retrace to the resistance above and go short.
Everyone is watching price action around this important resistance. I suggest to wait for false breakouts or confirmed bearish pressure.
My EURUSD trade got stopped out on a retrace, but the EURGBP is looking ok, I’ll consider trailing the stop soon.
A trade setup has formed enabling to go long EURUSD.
Price above cloud, EMA and Kijun trending up, stop at last fractal.
Going long with bullish pressure on EURUSD and setting up a buy stop on AUDNZD if previous high is broken.
Got in a EURUSD long this morning. Not quite a perfect signql but with ECB announcement on the docket the R:R ratio could be interesting. Stopped out on the massive swing following Draghi’s announcement.
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm