Took two long trades on Gold and EURAUD, price action shows bullish rejection of a major weekly level for EURAUD, giving us an excellent potential gain and an awesome R:R ratio of over 3 times our risk. On Gold the overall momentum is bullish on the long run, there has just been a pause in the uptrend and price action suggests it could resume. Stop at 1386.58 giving as a potential gain of over 4 times our risk.
Still waiting to reach other side of the range.
Going long Gold (XAUUSD) on a Price Action signal. We have a bullish engulfing candle on an important support level at 1210. Going long, with a stop placement below the previous low. Risk is kept limited at 1% of my account, and since I am aiming for 1283.67 we are close to a 1:3 ratio. As I have explained in previous posts, due to mostly ranging markets, I will shift my trading style to a more versatile and hybrid strategy also based on pure Price Action. I will be trading on a separate account whose performance I will entirely share just like my other one using Myfxbook verified performance.
Long signal on XAUUSD tonight.
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm