Going long GBPUSD this morning, pair is trending up and risk can be kept low at latest fractal.
Another signal, going long CADJPY, good R:R prospect.
Long signal on EURNZD
My stop has been trailed down, small gain on this short USDCAD trade.
Long signal on XAUUSD tonight.
A signal appeared on EURCAD, going short for Feb’s last trade.
We are still in a range, my short trade on USDJPY got stopped out.
There is absolutely no signal on the radar. A little hesitation on GBP/JPY (short) this morning but markets have been so much in a range for the past weeks, best to stand aside and remain patient.
This month of February is proving very challenging. My EURAUD trade has been stopped out as the pair retraced, bringing Feb losses to a cumulated 6.8%, quite a significant drawdown. So far this month all of my ten trades have been loss making, 100%. Well, as we all know this is precisely not the time to change anything. No revenge trades, stick to the rules. This is also the reason why this website is very useful to me, being totally transparent I am forced to be disciplined and remain steadfast on the way I implement these rules. Let us see how this unfolds as we near the end of the month. It is clear that my strategy is a momentum trading strategy and currently there is an evident lack thereof. The objective will be to capture the right momentum when trends resume because over the long run this is what will make momentum trading profitable.
Short signal on EURAUD
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm