Brexit is a shock. Markets have been in turmoil on Friday and dust has not settled just yet. All charts are still looking very volatile, making any trading move quite difficult. I staid on the sidelines on Friday and it is quite likely things will remain this way for a couple more days.
We are still in a range, my short trade on USDJPY got stopped out.
There is absolutely no signal on the radar. A little hesitation on GBP/JPY (short) this morning but markets have been so much in a range for the past weeks, best to stand aside and remain patient.
Trading activity is extremely low these past few days, since most of all ongoing trends have reversed or are reversing. Most pairs are inthe cloud or retracing; so our system is not giving any clear signal. There is a general trend of uncertainty in the markets, as fundamental drivers are getting blurred. So we remain patient, on the sidelines.
NFP = no trading today
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm