A trade setup has formed on EURGBP. Good upward trend, RSI has been retracing and is now up, EMA is sloping up, stop loss at previous fractal. Go long.
Going long with bullish pressure on EURUSD and setting up a buy stop on AUDNZD if previous high is broken.
As with most of my trades these past weeks, there was a violent retrace stopping me at break-even on CADJPY
My stop has been trailed down, small gain on this short USDCAD trade.
A signal appeared on EURCAD, going short for Feb’s last trade.
Short signal on EURAUD
Two trades taken out by stops placed at fractal level, overall loss is 262 pips.
Exited two trades on a retrace of GBP pairs. My GBPJPY long exited with +206 pips while the GBPAUD closed with a loss of 83 pips. Net gain : +123 pips
A second winning trade today, with a 151 pip gain on my USD/JPY long. This trade delivered near R2 profit and exited on a trailed stop. Once again the signal was good, and maybe this could have been played out to greater gain, but as I explain in my strategy I have a very tight stop once I’m over 3R gain since I never want to give back any part of it.
Exited my long USD/CAD with a 195 pip gain. The profit is close to 4R. A very good signal with good momentum. I never give back that kind of profit to the market, my money management works that way.
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm