As with most of my trades these past weeks, there was a violent retrace stopping me at break-even on CADJPY
Long signal on XAUUSD tonight.
This month of February is proving very challenging. My EURAUD trade has been stopped out as the pair retraced, bringing Feb losses to a cumulated 6.8%, quite a significant drawdown. So far this month all of my ten trades have been loss making, 100%. Well, as we all know this is precisely not the time to change anything. No revenge trades, stick to the rules. This is also the reason why this website is very useful to me, being totally transparent I am forced to be disciplined and remain steadfast on the way I implement these rules. Let us see how this unfolds as we near the end of the month. It is clear that my strategy is a momentum trading strategy and currently there is an evident lack thereof. The objective will be to capture the right momentum when trends resume because over the long run this is what will make momentum trading profitable.
My AUDNZD trade from yesterday got stopped out. No confirmation of the trend, we’re basically ranging like on most pairs currently.
Going long on EURCAD, good signal appeared.
As an exception stop-loss is not at fractal but at Kijun Sen level.
Long signal on EURUSD
My trade taken earlier was stopped out.
Have just taken a long USDCAD. 21 EMA sloping up, good trending pair, low risk with most recent fractal very close nearby.
Took a 73 pip loss on my short EUR/NZD trade.
The pair is prone to quite a lot of whipsaws.
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm