Another signal, going long CADJPY, good R:R prospect.
Several trade opportunities this morning with the Ichimoku momentum strategy : USDJPY and EURUSD
My stop has been trailed down, small gain on this short USDCAD trade.
There is absolutely no signal on the radar. A little hesitation on GBP/JPY (short) this morning but markets have been so much in a range for the past weeks, best to stand aside and remain patient.
My three open trades were taken out on their stop levels. Actually trends ultimately resumed but stops had been tightened pretty much.
My EUR/GBP long exited at break-even and I just went long on USDCAD.
The position opened this morning wasn’t looking too good, ahead of Governor Wheeler Press Conference in a few hours I exited with a smal profit : +13 pips
Position still in profit this morning. I reduce risk by trailing the stop down to Kijun Sen.
Signals aligned on this long AUD/NZD. No major event on the docket for the pair. So far trade in profit.
Price above the cloud, good slope on EMA, RSI bounce ok, stop loss at the fractal => go long.
I’m currently in a short trade on NZD/USD, all conditions aligned (see my strategy here)
Stop loss was set lower than the Fractal at the Kijun level, since the Kijun being a solid resistance level.
So far trade in profit.
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm