Here is an example of using fractals for trailing a stop loss. On my EURGBP long trade a new fractal has formed (actually a higher low), allowing for a tightening of the stop loss.
Both GBP trades are looking good, I’m trailing my stop to the latest fractal on GBP/USD
Series of events on the docket in the coming minutes for the GBP, I trail my stop to B/E on both trades.
Position still in profit this morning. I reduce risk by trailing the stop down to Kijun Sen.
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm