I guess last week’s idea on USDJPY played out pretty well. Opportunity to move stop-loss to B/E.
A good bounce on support for this USDJPY price action trade idea.
A short signal has appeared on USDJPY, the pair is trending downwards. Good slope on EMA and Kijun.
Price above cloud, Kijun and EMA slope up, 7 period RSI has bounced on 50 mark, nothing significant on the docket at close range, go long, stop loss at fractal 123.82
A second winning trade today, with a 151 pip gain on my USD/JPY long. This trade delivered near R2 profit and exited on a trailed stop. Once again the signal was good, and maybe this could have been played out to greater gain, but as I explain in my strategy I have a very tight stop once I’m over 3R gain since I never want to give back any part of it.
Low liquidity today. I reduce my risk by bringing up my stop to the Kijun level. A new fractal has formed but it is too close to price and I want to leave room to breath on that trade.
- Coinigy review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2018January 18, 2018 - 1:05 pm
- Wealthy Affiliate Review: better than Trading?January 8, 2018 - 10:49 pm
- The Top 10 Day Trading Books for 2018January 3, 2018 - 4:12 pm
- 17 Successful Forex Traders you can Emulate in 2018January 2, 2018 - 11:17 pm
- Top 5 reasons to Invest in Ethereum in 2018December 19, 2017 - 12:15 am
- The Top 10 Books on Real Estate Investing in 2018December 11, 2017 - 5:05 pm