The top 3 Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin analysis tools for 2018
Wondering what’s Bitcoin or Ethereum price now ? or where to find cryptocurrency rates ?
You want to trade Cryptos or Bitcoin and need a good analysis platform ?
You use lots of fancy technical indicators and want to apply them to cryptos ?
You want to find out what are the latest trending cryptos?
Look no further, I am going to give you my Top 3 Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin analysis tools for 2018.
For those who know the amazing website tradingview.com, Coinigy applies the same principle to the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
It is a fantastic tool with tons of features to analyze the evolution or your favorite cryptos on multiple timeframes.
- An Incredibly powerful and responsive graphic interface
- All the technical indicators you can imagine (more than 75)
- SMS, E-mail, In-browser price alerts
- The ability to trade 45 exchanges directly
- Coinigy for Android is also available
- 24/7 Exchange & Wallet Portfolio
- You can trade several of your accounts from one single interface
This tool can be your real one stop shop to the world of crypto trading. It is encrypted and secure.
Look for your favorite Bitcoin or crypto broker in this list of supported exchanges.
One last thing… Coinigy.com is not a free tool. Since it gives you powerful features and the ability to trade from the platform, they will charge you for that.
They have a free 30 day trial option and a Pro Trader option at 18.7$/month.
I have written a full and detailed review of Coinigy here if you want to know more.
Referencing more than 1,300 cryptos, it’s highly unlikely you won’t find the one you’re looking for.
Check it out for:
- Current and historical prices
- Market capitalizations
- Rankings by Exchange or market cap
- 24 hour volumes (very useful to detect the hot coins)
- The circulating supply for each coin
- Price graphs and charts
In addition to that, coinmarketcap.com features Social Media feeds, website widgets, API tickers and historical data.
If you want to get serious trading cryptos, definitely give this site a look.
Blockchain.info is one of the most trusted sources when it comes to market data and statistics.
The website is in fact a wallet startup, but it contains amazing statistics and info such as:
- Bitcoins in circulation
- Market capitalization
- Blockchain size
- Orphaned blocks
- Average block size
- Segwit adoption (segregated witness)
- Difficulty of mining (graph)
- Mining revenue
- Tons of statistics on Network Activity
Try it out, it is a very serious website backed by top names in the VC world.
If you’re interested in Day Trading and making money from trading cryptos, check out my list of the Top 10 Day Trading books on my other website Booksforwealth.com.